Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Morning America Trashed By Chris Brown VIDEO





















Brown went into a rage off stage, shattering a window, perhaps with a chair, and leaving ABC's studio without his shirt, all without completing a second scheduled performance.

During the interview, Roberts jumped right into a number of questions about Brown's 2009 arrest for the savage beating of his then-girlfriend, Rihanna. She mentioned that the restraining order that resulted from the incident had recently been relaxed, to which Brown responded: "I mean, it's not really a big deal to me now, as far as that situation, and I think today's the album day, that's what I'm focused on."

When asked what the acronym in the album name stands for, Brown said, "Forgiving all my enemies, and definitely, fans are my everything. That meaning, being able to go through everything I went through and show my fans that I love them."

That opened another opportunity for Roberts to try to bring the beating up, which Brown again preempted by very pointedly emphasizing his album. As the interview ended, Brown emphasized that he couldn't care less what others thought.

Share