Share/Bookmark

Friday, December 17, 2010

Julianne Hough's video for 'Is That So Wrong' reportedly banned by CMT
















Actress and country singer Julianne Hough's music video for her song "Is That So Wrong" was banned by Country Music Television (CMT) and was taken off Youtube (the video cannot be found on Hough's VEVO page). In the video, Hough, 22, strips down to her bra and rolls around on a bed. Scandalous, we know.

Hough addressed the situation at the "Acoustic Christmas Concert" in Boston on Dec. 17, saying "This next song -- funny story. I shot a music video for it... and CMT kind of banned it. Apparently I was taking off too many clothes as I was dancing around my bedroom. But I don't know -- I kind of liked it."

While Hough says CMT found the video too steamy, CMT is singing a different tune. They are saying the video was pulled due to contract negotiations and that it will be put back in the line-up once the issues are resolved.

Watch the video here and tell us if you think Hough's video is too hot for TV:

Share