Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Watch My Life as Liz Season 2 Finale exclusive video

my life as liz, my life as liz wiki, my life as liz fake, the buried life season 2, my life as liz finale
My Life As Liz Season 2:My Life As Liz Finale – ‘My Life As Liz’ season 2 is apparently on the way so do not fear.MTV’s hottest reality show/scripted series ended this evening with an episode called “The End of the Beginning” which left the fans wondering will the show return for a new season.Viewers are even more confused seeing that Liz looked like she was about to leave her small town for a move to New York.Well rest assured ”My Life As Liz” has a big chance of being renewed for two reasons:

1- the series was extremely popular and has a very strong following.
2-there is an online petition looking to get over 10,000 signatures to make sure the show comes back to the network later this year.
That’s all we have for now on My Life As Liz Season 2.

Share