Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Didi Benami American Idol Top 10 Compete

What Becomes of the Broken Hearted Didi Benami Lyrics YouTube
IDEO and LYRICS! Here is video and lyrics of What Becomes of the Broken Hearted. What Becomes of the Broken Hearted was Didi Benami’s song choice on tonight’s American Idol.
Judges’ reaction was not good.
Randy: “This performance just flat-lined for me. I didn’t get it.”
Ellen: “I love your voice, but that was way dramatic and not your best performance.”
Kara: “I don’t know who you are anymore. It’s confusing.”


4
Simon: “It was so old-fashioned and so off-melody. You’ve completely and utterly lost your way. It’s like when they have that singer on those dancing shows and they murder the song.”
Watch video and catch lyrics below.
SONG: What Becomes of a Brokenhearted
BY: Jimmy Ruffin
What becomes of the brokenhearted
Who had love that’s now departed
I know I’ve got to find
Some kind of peace of mind, help me, please
I’m searching though I don’t succeed
But someone look, there’s a growing need
All is lost, there’s no place for beginning
All that’s left is an unhappy ending
Now what becomes of the brokenhearted
Who had love that’s now departed
I know I’ve got to find
Some kind of peace of mind

Share