Share/Bookmark

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who Got Kicked Off Dancing With The Stars Tonight


Shannen Doherty, the former star of “Beverly Hills, 90210,” became the first star eliminated on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” tonight.
Many observers thought that former astronaut Buzz Aldrin or current tabloid queen Kate Gosselin would be sent home. Instead, Doherty and her partner Mark Ballas got the boot.
Doherty’s tweets tell the tale:
About seven hours ago: “Scared for tonight. I don’t want to get booted off!!”
About three hours ago: “Thank you to all those that voted for us, love you guys!”
About three hours ago: “Awe…thank you for all your kind words. I’m a bit sad but mainly for my partner and my dad. I love you all”
About two hours ago in response to a tweet from Ballas: “I love you and I’m sorry. See you in the morning.”
About two minutes ago in response from a tweet from actress Holly Marie Combs: “I love you. Now if I can stop crying…..”
Meanwhile, from astronaut Buzz Aldrin, who was kept on, elation: “Thank you America for keeping me & Ashly on for another week of DWTS! We promise to try our best & improve. Next week the waltz!”

Share