Share/Bookmark

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiger Woods First Interview via ESPN - 3/21/2010










The controversial golfer is back and doing interviews. According to reports, Tiger Woods has done an interview for ESPN and The Golf Channel. The real question is, can America, his fans, and his family, forgive him.
He said in the ESPN interview, "I've done some pretty bad things in my life. It all came to a head but now after treatment, going for in-patient treatment for 45 days and more out-patient treatment um...I'm going back to my old roots."

Tiger Woods was not willing to speak about the accident he had in November when this entire outbreak began. He said he was extremely sorry to a lot of people, including the children who look up to him. Woods would not speak about what kind of treatment he was in but most media reports have said it was sex-related, marriage counseling, and family counseling.
Woods began to cite the reason for his falling out was because of his lack of religion and core values. He said, "I got away from Buddhism. I quit meditating, I quit doing all the things that my mom and dad taught me and I felt entitled, which was not how I was raised." He admitted to more than one infidelity, he said "Just one is enough, and that obviously wasn't the case."
Woods told ESPN that he was "excited to play again." He has the burn to compete. When asked what he expects when getting on the golf courses again he said, "I'm a little nervous about that to be honest with you. It would be nice to hear a couple claps here and there."
Tiger wouldn't go into any details about his personal life, he wouldn't speak about his mistresses, his marriage, but only spoke about how sorry he was and 'the treatment' he is going to continue.
In the last part of the interview, Tiger Woods probably got an "A" in his answer to the question about why he got married. He said, "Because I loved her, I love Elin with everything I have and that's something that makes me feel even worse about something I did to someone I love."
Does he deserve to be forgiven? Watch the video below. (c) tPC

Share