Share/Bookmark

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Virtual Office Assistant Jobs



If you need a job, and many of us do, and it would be like to work at home, hence, the virtual office assistant. How many small businesses in need of assistant in the office and do not want the office? What about the Virtual Assistant in the Office?
Or if you need a job but can not leave the house? With young children and the high cost of day care, and this option is enormous.
Below is a link to one site of this kind. And I do not recommend it, but it is the right place to start. Here’s the catch: You need to type.

I do not like to write and if I check my typo king. So it’s not important to me. I wear my back, the key space before to wear my “E”, but if you’re a good typist and I would like to type, click on the link below and go to work making bucks a virtual office assistant.

Good luck!

Share