Share/Bookmark

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brad Paisley s Wife


Brad Paisley's wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, is expecting their first child in February. The country music star made the announcement exclusively to CMT.com columnist Hazel Smith during a phone call Tuesday afternoon (Sept. 19).
Paisley has often noted that he first saw his future wife when she starred as the daughter in Father of the Bride, the 1991 film comedy which also starred Steve Martin. She has appeared in numerous films, including the 1995 sequel, Father of the Bride II. These days, the actress is best known for her role on the hit TV sitcom, According to Jim.
A native of Rye, N.Y., she celebrated her 35th birthday on Thursday (Sept. 14). Brad Paisley, 33, was born in Glen Dale, W.Va.
The couple first met when she appeared in the music video for his No. 1 single, "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," in 2002. They were married on March 15, 2003, during a ceremony in Malibu, Calif. It's the first marriage for both. They reside on an 85-acre farm near Nashville.
Paisley's fall tour with Carrie Underwood begins Friday (Sept. 22) in Atlanta with weekend dates scheduled in Birmingham, Ala., and Pensacola, Fla.

Sittin' on a bench at West Town Mall
He sat down in his overalls and asked me
You waitin' on a woman
I nodded yeah and said how 'bout you
He said son since nineteen fifty-two I've been
Waitin' on a woman
When I picked her up for our first date
I told her I'd be there at eight
And she came down the stairs at eight-thirty
She said I'm sorry that I took so long
Didn't like a thing that I tried on
But let me tell you son she sure looked pretty
Yeah she'll take her time but I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman
He said the wedding took a year to plan
You talk about an anxious man, I was nervous
Waitin' on a woman
And then he nudged my arm like old men do
And said, I'll say this about the honeymoon, it was worth it
Waitin' on a woman
And I don't guess we've been anywhere
She hasn't made us late I swear
Sometimes she does it just 'cause she can do it
Boy it's just a fact of life
It'll be the same with your young wife
Might as well go on and get used to it
She'll take her time 'cause you don't mind
Waitin' on a woman
I've read somewhere statistics show
The man's always the first to go
And that makes sense 'cause I know she won't be ready
So when it finally comes my time
And I get to the other side
I'll find myself a bench, if they've got any
I hope she takes her time, 'cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman
Honey, take your time, cause I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman
Brad Paisley has to be one of my favorite country music artists of all times. I absolutely love his style, his voice, and his look. His songs make me laugh, cry, and I love them all. My favorite Brad Paisley songs are Online, Celebrity, I'm Gonna Miss Her, Mud on the Tires, and Waiting on a Woman.
Waiting on a Woman is a beautiful song. I love listening to it and it has wonderful lyrics. The song is about an old man telling about the love and devotion he has for his wife. The video is fantastic as well and features Andy Griffith as the the old man talking to Brad Paisley in the song.
I love Waiting on a Woman and I hope you will as well. Read on for the lyrics, video, and album for this song and great links for Brad Paisle

Share