Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glee Eipsode 'Home': 'One Less Bell to Answer' & 'A House is Not a Home' (video)

Glee episode tonight goes 'Home' with Kristin Chenoweth. Singing duos with Matthew Morrison, the two song 'One Less Bell to Answer' & 'A House is Not a Home' are on tonight's episode.
The Glee cast is joined by Kristin Chenoweth in an episode called 'Home' tonight. The episode, probably one that has more emotion than in the entire series, gives Chenoweth the spotlight and shows she is a great asset to the show.

Glee has been chatted up since last week's Madonna numbers. This popular show has become even more popular bringing in big names and wonderful voices. Chenoweth brings the bar up even farther with her number 'Home.'
Currently Chenoweth is on Broadway and had just opened a lead role in 'Promises, Promises.' The star studded actress is not only known for her voice but also her amazing performances on television, movies and Broadway.
The cast of Glee has been twittering this episode of the show is probably one of the best so far when it comes to the guest star. Putting the Glee spin on Kristin Chenoweth wasn't just fun for the cast, it really did sound wonderful for the audience as well.

Lyrics of 'One Less Bell to Answer' & 'A House is Not a Home':

One less bell to answer
One less egg to fry
One less man to pick up after
I should be happy
But all I do is cry
Cry cry, no more laughter,
I should be happy
Oh why did she go?
I only know that since he left
My life's so empty
Though I try to forget it, just can't be done
Each time the doorbell rings, I still run
I don't know how in the world
to stop thinking of him, 'cause I still love him so..
I am detained, the way I start out
Crying my heart out

One less bell to answer
One less egg to fry
One less man to pick up after
No more laughter
No more love.....
Since he went away (X2)
Ooohhh
A chair is still a chair
Even when there's no one sitting there
Well I'm not meant to live alone
Turn this house into a home
When I climb the stair and turn the key
Ohhh, please be there....
Still in love with me
One less bell to answer
Each time the doorbell rings I still run
One less man to pick up after
No more laughter
No more love...
Since he went away (X2)
All I do is cry

Share