Share/Bookmark

Friday, August 13, 2010

Rand Paul Hoax

Rand Paul Hoax
Rand Paul Hoax? Ron Paul Son Kidnapped a Woman in College To do Drugs? – Rand Paul is making headlines for allegedly kidnapping a female friend and forcing her to use drugs.
According to GQ, back in 1983 the Kentucky Republican who was attending Baylor University apparently abducted a female friend and made her “to take bong hits” against her will.

Here is what GQ wrote:

The strangest episode of Paul’s time at Baylor occurred one afternoon in 1983 … when he and a [brother in his liberal secret society] paid a visit to a female student who was one of Paul’s teammates on the Baylor swim team. According to this woman, who requested anonymity because of her current job as a clinical psychologist, “He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They’d been smoking pot.”
After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. “They told me their god was ‘Aqua Buddha’ and that I needed to bow down and worship him,” the woman recalls. “They blindfolded me and made me bow down to ‘Aqua Buddha’ in the creek. I had to say, ‘I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.’ At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no.”
Since the allegations have surfaced the Tea Party candidate has been in damage control appearing on various shows to deny the wild story.

He recently appeared Fox News where he stated ,”No, I never was I involved with kidnapping, no I was never involved with forcibly drugging people.Do we live in an era where people can come forward anonymously and accuse you of things and then all of a sudden I am supposed to spend the rest of the campaign defending myself against anonymous accusers who say I kidnapped them? The story just borders on ridiculous.”

The woman involved is slightly changing her tune now, claiming that she was not kidnapped nor forced to do drugs by Paul.

What are your thoughts on this weird story?

Share