What began in Columbus, Ohio over a year ago finally comes to fruition tonight as Quinton "Rampage" Jackson faces off against Rashad Evans. While the fight may have been delayed with a brief detour into Hollywood it's now all steam ahead as the two rival Ultimate Fighter coaches will meet at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Check back in at 7pm ET for preliminary results and 10pm ET for main card results.
* Rashad Evans def. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27).
* Michael Bisping def. Dan Miller via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
* Mike Russow def. Todd Duffee via KO (punch) - Round 1, 2:35.
* Antonio Rogerio Nogueira def. Jason Brilz via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29).
* John Hathaway def. Diego Sanchez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26).
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Posted by news update at 12:14 AM